Post Oak Construction strives to achieve the following core qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards.
- Effectively time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
- Capability to motivate, lead and boost morale of team.
- Wide experience in construction demolition and general labor.
- Strong familiarity with general construction equipment operation.
- Coordinated design and planning to ensure design standards are met and maintained.
- Conducted and performed site progress during various stages of construction projects.
- Analyzed vendor proposals and selected the appropriate one for each project.
- Reviewed construction technical documentation for accuracy, feasibility, quality and conformance to industry standards.
- Supervised and guided other staff throughout the construction process.
- Prioritizing of job schedules and assignments.
- Timely completion of assignments.
- Performed cleanup and equipment storage tasks at end of daily shifts.
- Achieved to arranged construction materials for easy access and handling.
- Perform various general labor tasks as required.
Get in touch
We at Post Oak Construction pride ourselves on giving you the best quality of work that is out there. With our skills and experience we can achieve any look that you have in mind.
Christopher inherited the business from his father and has grown Post Oak Construction, LLC. into a successful business. He prides himself on providing the best quality of work and also has great work ethics and talent. He continues to establish a network of continued construction business. His experience has opened new ventures.
Activities & Affiliations
• MWBE Certified
• SBE Certified
• HUBB Certified
EEOC- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission